Birds of Feathers

It's a place for RobinxRaven shippers (From Teen Titans) to rp their favorite couple.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Back at the Tower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alissa

PostSubject: Back at the Tower   Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:18 am

*Ooc: Hopefully this post will be all right. If it's not, just let me know and I'll edit. Very Happy*

He was finally back at the tower with the rest of his team mates, though, Beast Boy, Robin, and Raven had taken blows rather hard. So had Starfire. It seemed he was the one with the less amount of damage, but, he could be wrong. Right now he was in the medical room checking over BB and his leader along with the Rae. He was concerned about them, but then again, they were his friends and teammates. As he checked them over, he made sure he didn't miss anything. Whatever had happened, their foes had been formidable if they were able to take down both Robin and Rae. When Robin was well enough again, he would talk to Robin and find out what had happened and then explain what had happened with him and BB when they went to the mall. He was still pissed about that, but he forced himself to focus on helping out his friends. They needed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Robin was awake but hurting all over. He had never been taken down so easily but those men had caught him by surprise. He knew Raven had taken a lot of damage as well and as usual he thought more of the others than himself and asked, "How is she Cyborg? Is she going to be okay?"

Why was he always like this? Perhaps because he didn't want to lose his friends. Truth was he would die for them anytime. He would rather die than watch them die before him.

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:42 am

Hearing Robin's question, he looked from his leader, his friend, and then looked back at Raven, "Yeah, she'll be all right. She's in her healing trace again, it's anyone's guess when she'll wake up. But form what my machines read, there's nothing to worry about." Turning his attention back to Robin, he said, "What about you? You took quite the beating yourself, how you feel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven Pinhead

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:12 am

He noticed a few things about the room he was in. One, he was in a bed that was not his. Second, there was the incessant beating of the machine that monitored a person's heart rate. He sighed audibly, realizing he was in the infirmary. The events of the slaughter at the mall ran through his mind as if on a movie reel. Despite himself, he relished in the feel of his claws in cheetah form tearing through the flesh of the murderer at the bottom level. He turned over to see Raven and Starfire unconscious in the other beds, and Robin talking with Cyborg.

"Oh man.. to think I was getting bored of there being no crime."

He tried to sit up a bit, but he decided against it once he realized the ionic discharge had left him sore on every inch of his skin. Staring at the ceiling, he raised his next question.

"So, how are Raven and Starfire?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stevenpinhead.deviantart.com
Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:12 am

Robin merely blinked at Cyborg as he asked how he was doing and answered shortly, "I'm fine. But who were those guys? I have a feeling this is not over yet. We need to get he girls awake Cyborg. We need to be together to defeat this. We can't defeat whatever they are without the entire team. I want this problem solved as soon as possible. I want to get to the bottom of this."

Robin was determined when it came to the lives of his friends. No one hurt them without getting him well pissed off. He would do whatever necessary to figure out who did this and he would bring them... or him down. It all depended who was behind it all. It was nothing he had seen before. The way they attacked. Robin was surprised. They were to be shown respect in battle. That much was for sure. Now all they needed was to get back on their feet as soon as possible before they would move out. He himself would strain himself to the top. He didn't give a damn about his wounds or bruises. He was the leader and he had a responsibility to take care of. If his team got hurt then it was his fault as a leader. He didn't want to lose any of them ever.

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:46 pm

Cyborg listened closely to Robin's words and knew this guy was pissed off, so was he. "Yeah, the sooner everyone's awake, the sooner we can compare notes and find a way to kick those guy's butts. I'll see what I can do to get the girls awake." When he suddenly heard Beast Boy's voice, he smiled, "good to see you awake Salad head, you had me worried. the girls? Star's just unconscious, but I think she'll be awake soon. Rae, she's still recovering."

She had been levitating above that bed for about an hour now, her body was trying to heal itself from the attack that happened at the Bank. Though, after while, her body was finally healed enough to wake up. The first sign of movement from her was the movement of her eyes. When she finally opened them, she looked up at the roof of the building, and hearing the machines, along with voices, she tensed up, but instantly relaxed as she pieced everything together. She was among friends. Wanting to sit up, she attempted to, but the moment she lifted her head up, her head throbbed. Lying back down, she didn't look happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Robin noticed movement from Raven and instantly looked toward her. Ignoring the pain he was in he got off his bed and went to her. "Raven... are you all right?" He would never forget what she had taken for him. What pain she had endured for him. He would always be grateful for that. He grasped onto her hand and gently squeezed it, happy to see her awake. Something inside him sighed in relief by seeing her awake again. Why he didn't know. He was just happy to see her awake and safe now.

Starfire began to wake up and raised a hand to her throbbing head and moaned as she opened her eyes. The voices of Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy reached her ears and she was happy to know she was among friends. Good. They were all alive. Good... they were all safe. For now at least.

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:31 pm

She was just resting, trying to wait for the throbbing she felt to ease, but when she heard Robin's voice, she turned her attention toward him and could sense his emotions. Relief was the biggest emotion that flowed through him. Through there were other emotions flowing through him, emotions that she didn't completely understand. Hearing his question, she answered, "Other than feeling my head's been through a shredder, I'm fine." She was a little surprised when he took her hand and squeezed it, unconsciously, she held onto his hand and returned the squeeze. "But you, you're still hurt."

Cyborg smiled when he saw Starfire awaken and went to her, whispering, he said, "Welcome back star, how do you feel?" He would let Robin and Rae be alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven Pinhead

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:04 am

Beast Boy was glad that everyone was on the road to recovery. But, he was still unsettled about the events of the day. They had all been defeated with relative ease. Four of them were in hospital beds, and they had even forced Raven, more then likely the deadliest of the Titans under the right circumstances, into a healing trance. How they all knew where and how to hit them was beyond him.

"These guys... what was with them? It was almost like.. they crawled out of the mud just to mess with us."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:32 am

Robin looked at Raven and said, "I'm fine. I will heal."
Though hearing Beast Boy speak he turned around, letting go of Raven and said, "We will find out who they were Beast Boy. And we will be on the safe side this time. We do not separate. This time we go as a team and fight as one. They went on us while we were surprised. I won't allow that to happen again. I want us to be sharp and learn from this. Now we must rest until further notice. You know where I'll be." He walked out and went for his room.

Starfire managed to sit up and looked at Cyborg. "I have a headache and my body is sore. But other than that I am just fine." As she saw Robin walk away she sighed. "There's more to him that bugs him than just this."

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:25 am

"I'm not sure what's eating him, but it probably has something to do with the fact that we all got our heads kicked in today," Beast Boy said in response to Starfire's pondering. He figured there was more to it than that, but he didn't know Robin as well as Star and Raven did.

"... I have a bad feeling about this. These guys are different from anything we've seen before. And Robin's getting pushed to his breaking point...," Beast Boy paused, carefully considering his next words to his teammates.

"What if Slade is connected to this?"

He had an idea that they had all considered it. But none of them wanted to voice such an idea, especially around Robin.
Back to top Go down
Alissa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:09 am

She wasn't thrilled about his answer to his question, but she didn't push him. However, when Beast Boy voiced his question and listening to Robin's answer, Raven forced herself to sit up and listened carefully to Robin. He had a point, whoever these villains were, they had attacked when they weren't on their guard. But that didn't mean they didn't have other plans up their sleeves. Hearing Robin's 'order' to rest and watching him leave, she watched him for a moment, but when he was out of sight and he heard Beast Boy's words once again, she nodded her head, "For once, I'm agreeing with you Beast Boy, whatever's going on inside his head, it more than just what happened today. Something's eating him, and he's not telling us...yet. But I have a strong feeling it has to do with his past." She paused for a brief minute, she knew more than she was letting on, but she wouldn't betray Robin's secrets. Though, when she heard Beast Boy's question about Slade being connected, she looked at Beast Boy and the other's again. Speaking in a flat voice, she answered, "I wouldn't be surprised. It's his way of working. If Slade is connected to this, he's stepped up his game, and is more determined then ever to stop us. He's probably been hiding, planning his next attack ever since....the whole end of the world was reversed."

Cyborg listened closely to his leader and simply nodded his head and watched as Robin left. But once he was out of sight, Cy relaxed a little bit, but hearing all his friend's questions and words, he nodded, "Ya'll have points, very good points. But I'm afraid Robin's not going to let us get even close to him and his personal demons when there's a threat out there and they nearly took us down. You know how much Robin cares for us and our safety. All we can do is be there for him in what ways we can and help him kick bad guy butt big time. And if it's Slade we're dealing with again, let's take him down...But right now, I suggest we do as Robin says, relax. We all need to recover our strength after the butt kicking we received. We can compare notes and all that other stuff later."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:11 am

Robin entered his room and once the door was closed he took a deep, deep breathe before he let it out in a heavy sigh. He walked to his bed and sat down. He pulled his mask off and placed it in his hands and just looked at the mask with his deep ocean blue eyes. But they weren't so blue anymore. More like the shade of gray. They were dull and distant. There was a big reason for all this that only he and one other man knew about. But his team didn't know this much about him. They didn't know anything about him. Who he was and where he came from. It haunted him at night and when he was all alone.. just as right now. Perhaps it was only one member of the team who knew just a tiny bit about his past. Raven. She had been inside his mind when he was haunted by Slade and almost got killed by himself, not believing that Slade wasn't real. He hadn't had that kind of haunting since, but now he had a terrible feeling that Slade was back in business. There was only one that much obsessed to get rid of him and the Titans. No one had ever succeeded as much as Slade. But they always won and he would bring his team to the limit to win again.
Robin lay on his bed and stared at the ceiling, still thinking. He was always thinking. He would stay up long into the night when he knew the others were deep asleep. He would stay up... just thinking. He had to be a step ahead of the bad guys or he and his team would be eliminated. Robin had a protecting feeling toward his team. He would die for them. He would gladly go head first into the fire and die for them if that meant they would stay alive and live out their futures happily. He knew he couldn't be as happy as he once was. It was long before his hero business. Long before hell took him in. Once he had a family...

Starfire sat there and looked at her hands feeling useless. She wanted to ease Robin's load but he wouldn't let her or the others in. Sometimes she pushed him to tell her just a little about himself but she always just got her nose flattened by his door. He never wanted to talk to them about his personal fears or problems. He just stayed cooped up in his room always and she knew he didn't sleep. He was too determined for that. He was too darn stubborn. "If it is Slade we must do everything we can for Robin. We all remember what Robin was capable of the last time he became obsessed with Slade. He was willing to hurt us to get to him. We must stop that from happening again."

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Wed May 07, 2008 8:22 am

Less than a week later, Beast Boy could be seen sitting in the living room. He had assumed that all of them were more or less on the mend now, and soon would come the time to start tracking down those mercenaries again.

He sipped on a cup of coffee, a beverage he had come to enjoy over the last few months, thinking about whether or not he should turn the TV on. Images of Terra and the dead people in the mall were floating in his mind, as well as his dreams.

He guessed it was a bit pathetic that he still had trouble giving up on Terra, but she was probably the only girl he had ever truly loved. And she was still alive, as evidence could suggest.

Pushing such thoughts out of his mind, he took a sip of coffee again and let his head rest on the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Wed May 07, 2008 10:12 am

Robin was pacing back and forth in the living room and took no notice of the others that may be around him. He was stressed. Very stressed. He hated that he hadn't solved the mystery attack on his city yet. He could almost hear his mentor scolding him in the back of his mind. No... he wouldn't let that bring him down. He wouldn't stop thinking until he found out who was behind that attack and how they managed to surprise his team like they did. He was serious about getting this villain down, whoever he was. It was his duty. He would die for justice. He knew that much already. Besides who would care if he perished? No one really. They would just find someone else to take his place, perhaps even give his name to someone else who might look like him. That was they way wasn't it? Someone else would be found to be Robin. But no one would never be like him. He knew that much for sure.

Starfire just watched Robin pacing back and forth. She didn't understand his determined mind sometimes. It was like he knew Slade was behind this scheme. But Slade was gone. Dead. Or at least they all thought so. They hadn't seen or heard from Slade since they fought against Trigon. It was weird. It could almost look like something Slade would do. But she didn't want to mention it to Robin, since she knew how obsessed he would become if they found out that it was Slade who was behind all of this.

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Sun May 11, 2008 6:37 am

It had been a week since the attack and by now everyone was healed physically. But what had happened, no one could forget mentally. The pain they had endured, the death they had witness, it was hard to forget something so vivid. Right now, everyone was in the living room, doing what they wanted, though they may seem content on the inside, inside everyone, there was an unease, an unease that filled the entire room without a single word being spoken. The most restless, of course, was Robin, their respected leader. Cyborg watched his leader pace from time from time and felt sorry for the dude more and more. Obviously this attack had upset him, but even before this, he was upset. If only he would open up, talk to them. But Cyborg knew better then to press their leader, to upset him. Like everyone else, they wouldn't even dare mention, utter, Slade's name when Robin was around.

She too was among her friends, though, she was meditating and by herself. She was levitating in front of the large bay windows, her face facing the outside. The warm tender sun warming her pale skin gently. She could easily sense all her friends unease, and as always, Robin's unease was the easiest to feel. Not because of the bond, but because of how serious he took things like this. things were calm now, but she knew this was most likely the calm before a storm...someone was up to something, what they wanted, what that someone was up to, they didn't know...yet...but it was their job, their mission to find out what and who was behind all of this, and to stop the villain before more innocent people were hurt...killed. As she meditated, she felt her mind drifting away from her meditation and decided to let herself 'rest' for a moment. Opening her eyes, she let her violet eyes carefully watch her close friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven Pinhead

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Mon May 12, 2008 2:02 am

With everyone in the room, Beast Boy had picked up a transmission being sent to the Titans. The person sending it had hidden their name and location, a trick commonplace among villains of the city. It would seem that they weren't going to receive a break in this venture.

He hesitated to inform the others, with Robin in the room. On the off chance it was Slade, Robin would go ballistic. However, the beeping had begun, and his comrades would question why he hadn't answered.

"Hey, looks like we're getting a call. I'm gonna put it up on the screen."

When the screen flashed to life, a face that Beast Boy didn't recognize appeared on the screen.

It was Sindri, the mercenary leader. He smirked, flashing a demented grin in Robin's direction.

"Hello there, Titans. I've knocked all lines of communication in the city, save for the one between the two of us. That should be all the info you need."

Sindri's skin turned charcoal black and his eyes turned to a burning red color as he spoke, making him look demonic in appearance.

"Come get me if you have the guts. I'm here alllllll aloooooone."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Mon May 12, 2008 10:50 am

Robin turned around when he heard the beeping and seeing someone on the screen and the look he received he knew he didn't like this guy already even before he had spoken his words. When they were spoken he tightened both his hands into fists. It could have been Slade up there. Only Slade had so far used the connection between them like that. But they didn't have time to trace the signal. They had a job to do. A job to stop this new villain. He wasn't afraid when the guy on the screen went demonic like. He had seen Trigon the Terrible and he was done being scared of outside demons. It was his own inside demons he feared. But no one could know this or it could be used against him. Slade would have loved to know more about Robin's secret identity and past so he could taunt the boy out of his guts. "Titans GO!"

Starfire also looked at the screen and almost expected Slade to appear but when he didn't she gave a small sigh of relief. Good. It wasn't Slade. But listening to the guy and seeing how he turned demonic she felt something get stuck in her throat. No more demons please, she thought. Trigon was bad enough and Raven was part demon and they could never really know if she would lose it all of a sudden. It had been on their minds hadn't it? Ever since the ordeal with the Prophecy and Trigon, the only one still trusting Raven 100 % would be Robin. Their leader who never asked them questions unless necessary. Robin was a good leader because he didn't judge them of past mistakes. He himself had mistakes as well and some of them still didn't trust him either 100 %. What they didn't know he could make those mistakes again without hesitation because he was a rather troubled teenager. How troubled they would never know unless he opened up to them, which she doubted he would do anytime soon.
She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard her leader shout out those famous words of Go and she didn't hesitate to follow her leader into battle.

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Mon May 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Nothing was going on at the moment, but that didn't mean the Titan's themselves weren't busy. Most of them were busy with thoughts and possibilities. They were trying to figure out who was behind the attack. But when the screen suddenly came to life, what Cyborg saw he didn't like one bit. It wasn't Slade on the screen as everyone half expected it would be. But it didn't mean this guy wasn't working with Slade or for him. Curling his own hands into fists, he seriously wanted to kick his butt. He had to be behind some, if not all of these attacks. And when Robin gave them their famous orders, Cyborg sprung forward with energy, he wanted to fight.

She too turned her attention toward the large screen and listened to the man's words. He was dark, she could feel it, he was evil, which was obvious. When his appearance changed to look somewhat demonic looking, she didn't blink twice. She was used to dealing with demons. Her father was one of the worst demons ever, and she was part demon herself. Raven didn't have much time to think before she heard Robin's orders. Raising her hood, she flew after the others. A part of her was concerned that they were falling into a trap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven Pinhead

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Thu May 15, 2008 2:56 am

Beast boy knew that this just wouldn't go well. The very look of the man, even over telecommunication was a bit unsettling, even after the ordeal with Trigon. He supposed it was because this person had a plain slimy feel to him, what some could describe as overtly seductive, even. Trigon however, was aloof, looking upon them as if they were flies. To this new arrival, they were prey.

He sped off after the rest of the team, wondering if Robin and Cyborg had zeroed in on his location already. If that was true, this could only be a trap. None of the villains cocky enough to leave themselves so open would come unprepared.... except Dr. Light, but he was just a headcase.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Thu May 15, 2008 8:39 am

Robin knew this was a trap. What else would it be when the villain showed up on the big screen? He knew he had to be prepared so while he jumped onto his motorcycle he spoke secretly to Raven, "I want you to be scarce so whoever this guy is can't catch us by surprise again. I want to have the upper hand this time."

Starfire flew above Robin, following him wherever he went. But she was worried. He proved that certain determinacy again which scared her. He only became that determined when something really bad or big was happening and she really had a feeling that Slade was behind all this. She hated to believe it but she had a feeling that Robin felt the same.

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   Thu May 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Cyborg had already jumped into his T-Car and was ready to follow Robin's lead. If they should have to fight while on the way, he would be prepared. His car was equipped with several offensive and defensive weapons. He wasn't going to allow himself to be beaten again, not if he could help it. He also believed that everyone else knew, believed, that Slade was behind this.

Raven was also flying above Robin, she normally flew out to danger just as Starfire did. But when Robin caught her attention and spoke to her secretly, she nodded her head. She didn't like standing on the 'sidelines' so to speak, but if needed, she could pull her teammates out of the fire if things should turn against them. Before she returned to the air, she said, "Be careful." With this, she levitated and joined Starfire once again in the air. She mentally and physically prepared herself for whatever might happen. Like the others, she didn't want to lose, not again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Tower   

Back to top Go down

Back at the Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Birds of Feathers :: Fan Works :: Jump City :: Titans Tower-
Jump to: